GB-Manchester: Independent Evaluation of the RLWC2021 Board
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Manchester: Independent Evaluation of the RLWC2021 Board
2. Awarding Authority:
Rugby League World Cup 2021 Limited
Quay West Trafford, Wharf Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1HH, United Kingdom
Tel. 07973852057, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.rlwc2021.com/
Attn: Procurement Team
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security. Rugby League World Cup 2021 (RLWC2021) is seeking a supplier to provide an independent evaluation of the RLWC2021 Board performance.
In accordance with its Articles of Association, RLWC2021 carries out a self-assessment of the Board’s performance on an annual basis. The evaluation process is used constructively as a mechanism to improve board effectiveness, maximise strengths and address areas of improvement.
5. CPV Codes:
79000000 - Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKD33 - Manchester
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Manchester,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 03/01/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/03/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no