GB-UK: RLWC2021 - Integrated Marketing Communications Agency
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-UK: RLWC2021 - Integrated Marketing Communications Agency
2. Awarding Authority:
Rugby League World Cup 2021 Limited
Quay West Trafford, Wharf Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1HH, United Kingdom
Tel. 07973852057, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.rlwc2021.com/
Attn: Procurement Team
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Marketing services. Rugby League World Cup 2021 are seeking a single supplier to oversee the development and end-to-end delivery of a creative multi-channel Marketing Communications Strategy for the lead up to, and during, the Tournament. The appointed will help to shape our customer-facing marketing and communications campaigns and support us in achieving our strategic objectives.
The Agency will take the lead and be responsible for:
*overseeing and delivery of the strategic development and planning aspects
*overseeing delivery of content development, production and delivery, communications, PR and media management
*overseeing delivery of social (paid campaigns, content and community management) and digital performance, mobile and search
Please not the deadline for bids is 6 March 2020.
5. CPV Codes:
79342000 - Marketing services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/03/2020 09:30:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no