GB-Manchester: RLWC2021 - Tournament Accreditation, Volunteer and Workforce Management Systems
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Manchester: RLWC2021 - Tournament Accreditation, Volunteer and Workforce Management Systems
2. Awarding Authority:
Rugby League World Cup 2021 Limited
Quay West Trafford, Wharf Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1HH, United Kingdom
Tel. 07973852057, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.rlwc2021.com/
Attn: Procurement Team
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Recreational, cultural and sporting services.
4. Description: Miscellaneous software package and computer systems. Rugby League World Cup 2021 are seeking to appoint a supplier(s) for the supply of an accreditation, volunteer and workforce management system for the Rugby League World Cup 2021 tournament.
Preference is being given to a single system that can deliver all aspects of the specification (Lot 1) due to the inherent integration benefits and the clarity of working with a single supplier. However, Lots 2 and 3 will also be considered to determine whether the benefits of two separate systems outweigh the benefits of a fully integrated single system.
Lot 1: Single system
Lot 2: Accreditation System
Lot 3: Workforce & Volunteer Management System
To view the tender documents and/or submit a bid, please log into Delta and use Access Code: G48ZRFMY2J
Please note that the deadline for 'Expressions of Interest' on this contract notice is the deadline for the actual bids. To bid for this contract, you must submit your bid by this deadline.
For more information on how to access the Delta portal, please email email@example.com and ask for a copy of the Supplier Guide.
5. CPV Codes:
48900000 - Miscellaneous software package and computer systems.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/07/2020 10:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no