GB-UK: RLWC2021 - Screens & Perimeter Boards
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-UK: RLWC2021 - Screens & Perimeter Boards
2. Awarding Authority:
Rugby League World Cup 2021 Limited
Quay West Trafford, Wharf Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1HH, United Kingdom
Tel. 07973852057, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.rlwc2021.com/
Attn: Procurement Team
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Screens. RLWC2021 is seeking to procure a Screens Partner to provide the following services:
1. Review of existing big screens (“screens”) / and LED perimeter boards (“boards”) provision at each of our 21 competition venues;
2. Temporary hire of the necessary screens and boards to ensure each venue has the necessary infrastructure for the 45 matchdays of the tournament;
3. Project management of the installations and de-rigs as necessary, and
4. Provision of technical support at each of the 21 venues to provide complete assurance to RLWC2021 and ensure seamless playout of content.
Our ideal Screens Partner will seamlessly fit into the RLWC2021 team, sharing the tournament’s values and behaviours, and work in partnership to deliver an innovative and world class experience whilst remaining mindful of our sustainability, accessibility, and inclusivity ambitions.
To access the tender, please register / sign-in to Delta e-sourcing and use Access Code: 4G4X7X8Q68
If you require further support with registering and/or accessing tender documents, please see our Supplier Guide at http://www.rlwc2021.com/uploads/docs/Supplier%20Guide_Oct2020.pdf
Note that the ‘Deadline for Expressions of Interest’ is the deadline for tender submissions, not just to express an interest.
5. CPV Codes:
32351200 - Screens.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 08/03/2021 09:30:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no