GB-Manchester: RLWC2021 - Doping Agency
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Manchester: RLWC2021 - Doping Agency
2. Awarding Authority:
Rugby League World Cup 2021 Limited
Quay West Trafford, Wharf Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1HH, United Kingdom
Tel. 07973852057, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.rlwc2021.com/
Attn: Procurement Team
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Recreational, cultural and sporting services.
4. Description: Laboratory services. RLWC2021 is seeking to appoint a specialist doping agency (“Agency”) to plan and implement a robust, efficient, and effective anti-doping programme which is compliant with the IRL Anti-Doping Rules, the World Anti-Doping Code, and all other areas of best practice in this field.
Through careful planning and implementation by the Agency, the resultant programme will offer reassurance to participants and all internal and external stakeholders in the Tournament.
To access the RFP documents or to submit a bid, please log-in to Delta and used Access Code: EJ424424ZC
Note that the 'Deadline for Expressions of Interest' is the deadline for bids.
For guidance on how to use the procurement portal, please see our Supplier Guide at:
5. CPV Codes:
71900000 - Laboratory services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/06/2021 09:30:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no